The POC Coalesce jacket offers versatility and warmth. Easily worn on its own or as a lining, the jacket features fine channel insulation in fully recycled T-Core Circular Fill synthetic fiber to ensure the insulation remains evenly distributed. A ripstop polyamide exterior combines with a tightly woven polyamide taffeta lining for durability, warmth and protection.
Designed for optimal insulation, this jacket has snug sleeves and hood to not compromise movement. Large front pockets keep hands warm. The hidden elasticated cuffs of the sleeves offer a snug fit and prevent cold drafts in the sleeves. An elastic drawstring waist can be operated with one hand, and an elastic hem around the hood opening ensures a snug fit. It also features a drawstring to hang the reflector outside.
- The insulation layer can be used alone or as an internal lining
- Fully recycled T-Core circular filled synthetic fiber insulation
- Mini Ripstop outer fabric
- Taffeta lining
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment
- Two large hand warmer pockets for the hands
- Perfect fit
- Wide elasticated cuffs hidden inside the sleeve
- The elastic drawstring waist can be operated with one hand
- Elastic hem around the hood
- Reflective clip for hanging
- POC logos
Use materials or techniques that have less impact on the environment than standard materials or techniques.
Use fabric or construction methods that trap air to provide insulation.
It has a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment to protect against light rain.