- Polycarbonate shell with EPS interior
- Super light and ventilated
- Unibody structure for maximum strength and sturdiness
- Design that ensures maximum aerodynamics and low turbulence in contact with the air
- Internal Spin padding with removable and washable gel interior
- Rear adjustment system with rotor and adjustable chin strap
- Silicone insert in the front holes for the glasses
- Weight 200gr (size M)
Scaled back, pared down yet never compromising on safety, the Ventral Lite is the result of taking a minimalist approach at every stage of design and production.
Every aspect of the helmet, from the adjustment system and straps to the liner and shell, are optimized for protection at the lowest weight possible. The entire helmet structure has been altered so that a different density of EPS liner can be used. The outer PC shell is scaled back to the absolute essentials, keeping the weight down.
This is the helmet for every weight-obsessed cyclist who does all that is humanly possible to shave as many grams from their bike and kit as is possible. It's the helmet for people who want to feel nothing but protected.