- EPS structure
- 18 vents
- External shell in PC
- Unibody monocoque construction
- Aramid fiber grid to ensure better protection and longer life
- Precise and lasting size adjustment system
- Adjustable visor
- Extra padding, helmet bag and visor included
- RECCO reflector integrated to be tracked by rescue in the event of avalanches or loss.
- Weight 350gr (size M)
The Tectal is a helmet with excellent ventilation, specially developed for the trail and the most aggressive enduro. Reinforced EPS structure that offers a high level of protection and thanks to the monocoque construction of the shell, further improves the safety properties and the constructive integrity of the helmet while maintaining a low weight.
Tectal offers superior protection compared to a traditional MTB helmet and has a very effective design for ventilation, optimized and studied with wind tunnel tests. In addition, it boasts a clip for the masks and a light adjustment system of the fit that ensures comfort and safety.