The P ZERO Race 4S is the successor to the beloved P ZERO Velo 4S, the first Pirelli all-season bicycle tire. While improving the overall profile of the older model, the P ZERO Race 4S still has the key features of a year-round racing tire: it offers consistent grip performance in any type of weather, including wet and cold days, and provides the racing feeling that makes the P ZERO Race range the preferred choice of professional cyclists.
- SmartEVO compound, the latest evolution of Pirelli's specific road formulations, low rolling resistance even on wet ground
- TechBELT Road, a 120tpi tube-type carcass and a Nylon anti-puncture band
- New design; special deep sipes combined with a thicker tread pattern, resulting in improved grip at low temperatures
- Increased mileage
- Better protection against punctures
- 127tpi carcass that perfectly adapts to wider rim standards
- Each size has a wider tread than the corresponding P ZERO Velo 4S: a wider and shorter footprint, all to the advantage of smoothness, puncture protection and cornering control
- Pressure: 6 - 7.7 bar (87 - 110 psi)
- Weight 260gr
- Made in Italy to offer unique quality and superior performance
The products we sell are original, new and guaranteed, and if you change your mind or are not satisfied with the product you have purchased, you have up to 14 days to return it.
We guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All our orders are fully tracked.
Same day dispatch on orders before 6pm
The new SmartEVO Compound uses a blend of 3 different polymers, each of which provides specific performance ensuring a perfect balance of opposite characteristics, such as grip and smoothness. Pirelli has exploited its exceptional experience developed in over 150 years of Motorsport, where it has always competed in the top competitions of every discipline. This vast know-how has allowed Pirelli to use a ternary blend of polymers with “intelligent” behavior characteristics as the basis of the exceptional properties of the SmartEVO compound, obtaining better grip on dry and wet surfaces, while improving rolling resistance. Pirelli has created a high-performance compound developed for the most modern cycling disciplines, from local racing or the World Tour, to epic adventures in which the weather and road surfaces require tires that excel in all circumstances.