The Pedro's Vise Whip II is simply a better solution for holding your cassette during removal. The Vise Whip is beautifully simple to use, adjusts to fit 9-23 tooth gears and 40-46mm OD lockrings with opposing notches and locks in place during use.
- innovative locking cassette removal tool available only from Pedro's
- secure, no-slip, no bloody knuckles, way to hold cassette during removal
- made from heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance
- updated jaws work on track cogs, cog & bb lockrings, e-bike chainrings, and cassettes
- updated adjustment knob features gear size indication for quick reference of the current tool setting
- adjustable plier design securely locks in place ensuring positive engagement and preventing slip- page
- fits 9-23 tooth gear sizes and 40-46mm OD lockrings with opposing notches. Compatible with all multi-gear cassettes and all standard width cogs and e-bike chainrings