With today's lightweight components, using the torque wrench in the shop is no longer an option - it's a must for every mechanic. The TW-6.2 is a high quality ratchet torque wrench that accurately measures and applies the right amount of torque to a component's threaded fasteners. Designed for higher torque settings for repairs and installations in the bottom bracket, cassette lock ring and other areas that use high torque. Comes with its protective case.
- Meter range 10–60 Newtons (88–530 inch pounds)
- Adjustable in 0.25Nm increments 3/8" Ratchet Drive
- Reads and registers both left-hand and right-hand threads
- Dial adjustment system allows you to preset your desired torque setting
- Calibrated to be accurate to +/- 4%
- Length: 36.2cm (14.25")