Take the hassle out of installing cables, wires, and housing inside the frame. The IR-1.2 speeds internal frame routing of electric cables, shift cables, brake cables and hydraulic hoses on carbon fiber, titanium and aluminum frames. Kit includes four 250cm plastic coated cables with attached magnets and unique fittings plus an external guide magnet to speed up operation. Recently updated to include a dedicated Di2 E-tube cable connector that easily threads through a 6mm frame hole. Opposite-polarity magnets on the cables seek out and secure inside the frame tubes, making it easy to pass through frame inputs and outputs. Works with any size frame, including tandems. A real time and frustration saver!
- Includes four 250cm (98") cables with attached magnets and unique fittings:
- Barbed adapter: Threads into the housing end of the brake and shifter cable as well as hydraulic brake hose
- Rubber adapter that securely holds the cable of electronic shifting such as Shimano Di2, SRAM RED eTAP, FSA K-Force WE and specific Campagnolo EPS adapter
- Engineered connector snaps onto the end of the Shimano® E-tube® Di2® shift cable and is perfectly sized to fit frame bores up to 6mm
- Reverse polarity magnet, used in conjunction with any other guide wire, feeds into the opposite end and meets the main wire in the center, making it easier to route on frames with difficult internal shapes