The Commuter Insert can be charged at home, with a laptop, lunch box, documents, water bottle, pens, smartphone... even a spare sweater or pair of shoes. And then it is put into the bike bag. The advantage: everything is always neatly organised, nothing disappears into the depths of the bag, and you save yourself the hassle of rummaging around. This system inspires not only commuters, but also all those who work in coworking spaces, in cafés or at customer sites; or who studies. With the Commuter Insert you are always well organized and don't waste time looking for your things.
The Commuter Insert is made of light but robust nylon fabric. Under the carrying handle is a padded laptop or tablet compartment. In front there are a pen holder and two compartments for smartphone and money, with integrated lanyard. The large inner compartment offers enough space for provisions and spare clothing.
- Robust and stable even when empty
- Two side holders for water bottles etc.
- Flat mesh pocket, for eg. for bike lock
- Foam padding on the sides and bottom
- Suitable for use with all ORTLIEB Back-Rollers, Bike-Packers and Velo-Shoppers
- Material: Nylon
- Dimensions: 32-23 x 33 X 16 cm
- Weight: 500 g