- Curved design designed to hide and hold cables
- Low profile that does not obstruct the visual field
- Easy installation and removal, through clamps (not included)
- Reinforced, resistant and flexible polymer fiber construction
- Upper white sticker included, not attached at the time of sale (gray base only)
Designed and tested on the competition fields by the 5 times DH World Cup winner Aaron Gwin to meet the high standards required by world competitions, it improves the aerodynamics and the look of the bike.
The curved profile was designed not only for aerodynamic reasons, but also to ensure that sheaths and pipes do not bother and do not compromise visibility. The table itself has a very low profile and does not obstruct the rider's view even when using attacks and handlebars with a limited rise.
The material with which it is made is a special polymer that offers high resistance but also the right flexibility. Special recesses for fixing the clamps make installation on the fork legs very fast.