Despite the endless obstacles he has faced throughout his career, Eli Tomac has always shown one gift above all: a determination that has led him to one of the greatest comebacks ever seen in the world of motorcycle racing. Already a three-time AMA Pro Motocross 450MX Champion and winner of the 2020 AMA Pro Supercross Series, Tomac's thirst for victory continues to pay off. His mask is a reminder of his greatest passion, speed, with references to daring sports car racing and carbon fiber motifs.
With high impact resistance that makes you invincible, this technological achievement is the first MX model with a pure Plutonite lens. It's the new benchmark in protection, allowing you to embrace the adapt and excel approach thanks to Oakley's Switchlock technology, the secret to changing lenses quickly and easily. The view is wide and open, the comfort is unmatched, and the performance leaves all other goggles battling for second place.
- Switchlock Lens Change technology for quick and easy lens interchangeability
- Injection molded Plutonite high impact lens material provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Optically correct lens with F3 anti-fog coating
- Rigid exoskeleton with flexible O Matter faceplate fits comfortably to your face
- Triple layer face foam fleece to wick away perspiration (removable and repairable)
- Interchangeable and adjustable 4 mm strap with silicone coating for a more secure fit
- Designed to fit securely over most helmets without compromising fit
- Includes a stack of 7 laminated tear-offs
- Includes removable nose guard
- Meets the EN 1938 standard for eye protection
- Light transmission: 33%
- Light conditions: partly cloudy
- Contrast: increased
- Base Lens Color: Bronze