Chase Sexton is one of the youngest riders in the 450 class. Known for his calculated yet aggressive riding style, the Illinois kid has proven himself to be a skilled rider in the AMA Pro Supercross and Motocross series. With two 250 championships under his belt, Sexton is now aiming to win his next 450 class title. Living up to his consistency and style, his goggle is inspired by his favorite colors, while the clean lines and daring create an absolutely unique effect.
With high impact resistance that makes you invincible, this technological achievement is the first MX model with a pure Plutonite lens. It's the new benchmark in protection, allowing you to embrace the adapt and excel approach thanks to Oakley's Switchlock technology, the secret to changing lenses quickly and easily. The view is wide and open, the comfort is unmatched, and the performance leaves all other goggles battling for second place.
- Switchlock Lens Change technology for quick and easy lens interchangeability
- Injection molded Plutonite high impact lens material provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Optically correct lens with F3 anti-fog coating
- Rigid exoskeleton with flexible O Matter faceplate fits comfortably to your face
- Triple layer face foam fleece to wick away perspiration (removable and repairable)
- Interchangeable and adjustable 4 mm strap with silicone coating for a more secure fit
- Designed to fit securely over most helmets without compromising fit
- Includes a stack of 7 laminated tear-offs
- Includes removable nose guard
- Meets the EN 1938 standard for eye protection
- Light transmission: 33%
- Light conditions: partly cloudy
- Contrast: increased
- Base Lens Color: Bronze