Muc-Off Tubeless Tag Holder offers a discreet way to install a tracker inside the tubeless rear tire that works in conjunction with our Find My app. Tubeless valves that allow you to track your bike in case of theft and locate it via the Find My iPhone application. The tracker will be housed in a 3-part tubeless rubber and silicone protective valve holder and supplied with our range of tubeless valve bases, ensuring a tight seal against the rim when installing inside the tubeless tire .
- Valve length: 44 mm
- Easy to install
- Optimized to fit our brand new Presta Tubeless valves (44-60mm). It will work with our Presta V1 valves
- Guarantees the protection of the tracker and the rim even after a strong blow to the wheel
- Durable rubber stem holder body allows free passage of air and sealant
- Top silicone cover protects the tracker
- Does not block the tracker signal
- Supplied with 3 pairs of rubber valve bases
- Anti-tangle design keeps the tracker firmly in place
PLEASE NOTE: Tracker not included in the holder
- Remove the Tubeless label holder from the package, then carefully remove the pink silicone top cap from the black rubber body, followed by the inner cap.
- Make sure the tracker is set up and connected to the iPhone app.
- Take the tubeless valve and remove the cap, lock ring and o-ring from the valve stem, then insert the tubeless valve into the rubber hex slot of the black stem holder. Pull the valve from the core side of the valve until the valve base rests against the inner base of the holder. (Keep the O-ring and lock ring secure until mounted on the rim).
- Place the inner cap on the hexagonal opening to lock the storage compartment of the tracker.
- Place the tracker at the top of the connector with the battery cover facing the base of the stem. It is best to push the tracker into place with both thumbs, so that the side walls of the black rubber body overlap the sides of the tracker.
- Then carefully apply the silicone top cover on the assembled tracker and glove box by turning it over and slowly stretching it to cover the entire compartment.
- Finally, select the appropriate grommet for the type of rim and slide it over the valve stem until the base rests against the bottom of the tracker mount.