TYPE OF USE
- Suitable for high-performance 4-stroke motorcycles, sports bikes, road bikes, enduro bikes, trial bikes, etc. with integrated and non-integrated gearboxes, with wet or dry clutch
- For Euro 2 or Euro 3 engines, equipped with exhaust gas post-treatment systems: catalytic converters, exhaust air injection
- Characteristic indicated for DUCATI, KTM and BMW engines that require SAE 15W-50 viscous oil.
- Other uses: Road bikes without catalytic converters, scooters, ATVs, UTVs
API STANDARD SN / SM / SL / SJ / SH / SG
HOMOLOGATION JASO MA2 under N ° M033MOT125
- Ester technology:
- The low traction coefficient reduces engine internal friction losses to a minimum and improves performance
- The union of Ester with anti-wear additives allows an improved cut resistance which ensures a longer life to components such as gears and gearboxes
- 100% synthetic lubricant to improve the resistance of the oil film to high temperatures and high speeds.
- Optimized content of phosphorus and sulfur (JASO MA2 <1200 ppm) for better operating conditions of catalytic converters.
- The 100% synthetic technology improves the resistance of the lubricating film to high temperatures and high rpm.
- The low content of phosphorus and sulfur (JASO MA2 <1200 ppm) guarantees a better functioning of the catalytic converters.
- Greater protection of the gearbox thanks to the innovative anti-wear additive package.
- Result of the "Stage Load Failure" test (flow test and wear protection on loaded gears) = FLS> 14 (on a scale of 1 to 14)
Viscosity grade SAE J 300 15W-50
It can be mixed with synthetic or mineral lubricants.
Red visual color