You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
The Crafty Carbon RR SL is our e-bike that unleashes the passions. It stands out for its lightness and, above all, for its agility and handling. Without a doubt, a point of reference also in terms of performance both uphill and downhill, it enjoys the best advanced technologies such as ZERO SUSPENSION SYSTEM, FORWARD GEOMETRY, STEALTH AIR FULL CARBON and MIND, the telemetry system for everyone. All this, combined with the Bosch Smart System motor with Mini Remote and System Controller remote control, are the most popular for those looking for an e-bike to have maximum fun. Front travel is 160mm and rear travel is 150mm.
- Frame: Crafty Stealth Air full Carbon, e-Bike optimized Zero Suspension system, 150 mm travel, Forward Geometry, non-removable internal battery, Boost 12x148 mm rear axle, tapered head tube, monobloc upper link, HHG internal cable routing, sealed bearings with MAX load capacity, oversized 17mm studs, integrated dropout speed sensor, unique plastic motor covers. MIND system
- Motor: Bosch Performance Line CX-Race Smart System
- Display: Bosch Kiox 300 / Bosch Mini Remote / Bosch System Controller
- Battery: Bosch Powertube 750Wh
- Charger: Bosch
- Fork: Öhlins RXF 38 M.2 29, 170 mm, TTX18 Twin Tube cartridge, tapered head tube, 15x110 mm Boost axle, 44 mm offset
- Shock absorber: Öhlins TTX Air 205X65 mm
- Rear derailleur: Sram X01 Eagle AXS, X-Actuation 1:1, 12s
- Shift lever: Sram Trigger GX Eagle, X-Actuation 1:1, 12s
- Cassette sprocket: Sram XG-1275, 10-50T, 12s
- Chain: Sram NX Eagle, 12s, Powerlock
- Chainring: Sram X-Sync 2 Eagle 34T, steel, narrow-wide, 104 BCD
- Cranks: E.13 TRS Race carbon e-bike, 165 mm
- Front brake: Sram Code RSC, 4-piston
- Rear brake: Sram Code RSC, 4-piston
- Discs: Centerline 220mm IS 6 bolts / Centerline 200mm IS 6 bolts
- Front tire: Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.6 WT, tubeless ready, 3C MAXX TERRA compound, EXO+ protection, 120TPI, folding bead
- Rear tire: Maxxis Minion DHR II 29x2.6 WT, tubeless ready, 3C MAXX TERRA compound, EXO+ protection, 120TPI, folding bead
- Rims: Mavic E-Deemax S 29, 30 mm internal width, Maxtal alloy weld, PFP, tubeless ready, 28 spokes
- Front hub: Mavic Boost 15x110mm
- Rear hub: Mavic Boost 12x148mm
- Handlebar: Onoff Kripton Carbon 1.0, rise: 25mm, width: 800mm, backsweep angle 9º, upsweep angle 5º, barbo 31.8mm
- Stem: Onoff Krypton FG 30 mm, CNC, barbore 31,8 mm
- Saddle: FIZIK Terra Aidon X5 145mm
- Seatpost: Onoff Pija internal dropper post, 31.6 mm diameter, 405x95-125 mm
- Max weight allowed: 150 kg (total system weight)
- Weight: 23.2 kg
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Non vuoi attendere i tempi di spedizione?
Con il servizio Pick&Pay acquisti online e ritirare di persona presso il Ridewill Point in provincia di Como.