- Designed for use in the NORBA downhill championship which often takes place on loose and muddy terrain
- Angled studs that promote smoothness and ensure perfect grip on straights and cornering
- 3c MaxxTerra triple compound
- Etrto: 63-622
- Tubeless Ready
- Double down DD protection 2 x 120tpi
- Optimized WT Wide Trail for internal channels from 30-35mm
- Weight: 1210g
Mix 3c MaxxTerra
Three compounds including a long-lasting compound in the center and two progressively softer compounds on the shoulders for superlative grip and stability.
Tires optimized for rims with internal widths of 30-35mm, likewise, also work optimally with those of 25mm.
DD Double Down 2-ply
Developed for the most demanding Enduro courses in the world, the Maxxis DoubleDown (DD) double carcass uses two 120TPI carcasses plus an anti-pinch Butyl insert, ensuring the endurist the support and protection of a Downhill tire at a reduced weight . Maxxis DD gives you the confidence you need to push harder and harder. GET OUT THERE.
Tubeless Ready TR
Maxxis TR tires have the same advantages as UST tubeless tires without being penalized by the greater weight. A standard casing is used for the TR version and therefore requires the use of anti-puncture liquid for air tightness.