Modular spacers included 1 pcs 80x20x17 2 pcs 86x21x25
Why choose Li-On battery?
The special construction method of Li-On allows you to have a battery with an excellent performance/volume ratio getting extremely compact dimensions and high versatility.
It's very easy to assembly Li-On batteries.
Without changing the electrical wiring system or create problems for proper housing, the Li-On batteries are equipped with special modular spacers which allow to reach the same dimensions as the standard battery that you are replacing.
This means exceptional performances, low weight and easy installation avoiding imprecise solutions for fixing and construction as in the case of lithium batteries today on the market.
Li-On provide considerable versatility for both racing and custom applications and can be recharged with the majority of most common chargers.
Advantage of Lithium Battery for Motorcycles
- Less volume and weight - 1/3 of normal lead-acid battery.
- No pollution - Does not contain any acid and heavy metals such like lead, cadmium, mercury.
- No spill - no acid inside, no leaks problem.
- Super cranking power - cranking current greater than 40 CA (lead-acid battery only 10 CA).
- Quick recharge with big current - rechargable with 10C current and 90% recharged within 6 minutes.
- Excellent cycle life - more than 2000 cycles under JISD standard (lead-acid battery only 150 - 300 cycles).
- Longer stock life - more than one year (lead-acid battery 6 months).
- Save energy - stable discharge voltage and lower internal resistance.
- Highly safe - non explosive and non combustible.