Made with Leatt's premium two-layer Hydradri waterproof and 10,000/10,000 breathable membrane, it's ideal for most riding conditions and folds away into its own chest pocket for minimalist storage. This jacket has two handwarmer pockets on the hip. The Ride Adaptive Hood (RAhD) with its high collar can be worn in four different configurations giving you the perfect coverage for all weather situations. The exclusive Leatt ClimbVent also allows you to fully open the jacket for maximum ventilation on climbs.
- HydraDri 10,000mm waterproof 10,000g/m² breathable shell
- Packs away into chest pocket
- Ride Adaptive Hood (RAhD)
- Collar above the chin for superior comfort
- Design with crease on the chin for riding or casual wear
- Magnetic hood system (patented): keeps the hood on retro or attach the hood to the helmet (helmet magnet included)
- ClimbVent connector for pedaling with the jacket open
- Two handwarmer pockets
- Light 360° elastic
- Lining in resistant fabric dirt, water and stain resistant
- New X-Flow mesh inner lining.
- Tailored fit
- Fully adjustable two-point hood
- Reflective print on lower back
- Elasticated cuffs and hems