While the standard 3.0 Flat shoe is equipped with laces, this 3.0 PRO model is equipped with a MOZ cable adjustment system. This allows you to make micro-adjustments while you are riding the bike. Get the perfect fit and then lock it in for the run! The stabilizing neopreme ankle collar will also give you that extra feeling of security. This shoe features a Leatt RideGrip Pro rubber compound that is softer than traditional RideGrip rubber. This means that the connectivity of the pedals is even better and the shoe will maintain exceptional grip when the ground is slippery. The new model of the WaffleGrip Pro sole is an inverted version of Leatt's WaffleGrip. This allows the small "pins" to hook into the sole and have more traction as you walk.
- Micrometric MOZ closure
- Developed and tested for a long time on all possible surfaces
- Comfortable and ultra-resistant
- They guarantee optimal grip and offer a fashionable design for riders of the Enduro, Downhill and Free Riding disciplines.
- Designed with a special RideGrip Pro rubber compound
- Prepared for use with Flat pedals
- WaffleGrip Pro sole pattern, an inverted version of Leatt's WaffleGrip, specifically designed to give maximum stability and grip to the pedal
- Medium-hard shank reinforcement integrated into the sole, ideal for absorbing impacts, optimizing the efficiency of the load on the pedal and ensuring flexibility or torsion control
- Designed to withstand any weather conditions and to drive safely thanks to the drainage channels for the mud that allow maximum adherence between the shoe and the pedal
- Equipped with an internal protection for the ankle, designed not to be in the way while pedaling, and a water-resistant perforated toe, for better breathability and resistance
- Anti-bacterial, anti-odor and quick-drying internal lining, which guarantees constant freshness
- Protective reinforcements on toes and heel