The MTB 4.0 Pro Clipless Shoes are SPD clip pedal shoes featuring a 25mm deep indexed cleat channel. The 15mm rear extension reduces strain on the Achilles tendon and adds stability and comfort for precise steering. The ankle collar with inserts in neopreme will also give you that feeling of greater security. The quick-drying material and great ventilation make it an ideal all-weather shoe for enduro and downhill riders. While the standard 4.0 Clip shoe has laces, this 4.0 PRO model features a MOZ system with cable micro-adjustment. This allows you to make micro-adjustments on or off the bike. What's also special about this Leatt shoe? Gum's Secret Recipe is like your grandma's hot sauce. Better than anyone! The unique manufacturing method offers an incredible RideGrip for great bike control in all weather conditions. The outsole also features channels that effectively keep mud away from the outsole so you're in constant contact with the pedals or the ground.
- NEW MOZ cable lacing system located on top of the shoe allows for micro-adjustments for perfect fit and comfort and is easy to use, even with gloves on
- Leatt SPD Channel offers compatibility with all pedals, unique to Leatt SPD Channels with extended travel for all types of riding, cleat shims included for all-round compatibility with pedals
- RideGrip compound offers extraordinary traction for maximum bike control, maximum resistance to tears, punctures and abrasions, aggressive thread design for greater traction when you are not in the saddle
- Durable synthetic leather upper adapts to difficult riding conditions thanks to tension straps for foot security and protection from the elements, ventilation in the toe and on the sides
- Control Flex Shank allows semi-rigid control for great on-bike feel
- Anti-compression midsole for maximum comfort.
- Breathable, quick-drying, antibacterial, anti-odor active carbon insole for comfort and hygiene
- Extra protection thanks to the stabilizing neoprene ankle cuff
- Molded stabilizing heel and stiff reinforced toe