Recognized above all for its ventilation and comfort, the MTB 4.0 Enduro helmet is ideal for all disciplines thanks to the revolutionary 360 ° Turbine Technology, specifically designed to protect the rider from the strongest impacts on the brain. 4.0 Enduro also features EPS + EPP impact foam for added protection. All at an absolutely competitive price.
- Ideal for all disciplines
- 360 ° Turbine Technology, specifically designed to protect the rider from the strongest impacts at the cerebral level
- EPS + EPP anti-impact foam for additional protection
- DH certified, designed with an ultra light polymer construction in three dimensions
- Removable chin guard
- Guaranteed ventilation thanks to the 18 air intakes
- Adjustable Fidlock closure
- Breathable, anti-odor and easily washable Dri-Lex inner lining
- Separate visor, which reduces rotation in the event of an impact
- Space for sunglasses and MTB goggles under the visor
- Weight: 810g (Size S)
360° Turbine technology is able to reduce the risk of concussion by up to 30% and that of rotational acceleration of the head and brain by up to 40%. The helmet contains turbines made from Armourgel®, a 3D molded material that absorbs energy. The advantage lies in not having to use a second shell, thus increasing the overall comfort of the fit.