The Leatt Gravity 2.0 helmet offers excellent brain protection. Equipped with 360 ° Turbine Technology, the helmet is lined with 360 ° movable discs constructed from a shape and a material that can absorb energy. This technology has two unique benefits, namely the reduction in rotational acceleration of the head and brain and the absorption of energy during impact. This helmet has an exceptional lining precisely to ensure longer comfort and to absorb moisture. The vents are also covered with a stainless steel mesh. This offers greater protection from stones, dirt or bad weather.
- 360 ° Turbine Technology
- Excellent ventilation
- Reduces the acceleration of cerebral rotation by up to 40%
- ASTM certified Downhill in three dimensions
- Certified and tested: AS / NZS 2063: 2008, ASTM F1952-10, EN1078, CPSC 1203
- High quality washable inner lining
- Optimal compatibility with the collar
- Stainless steel mesh air intakes
- Weight: 960 g (size S)
360° Turbine technology is able to reduce the risk of concussion by up to 30% and that of rotational acceleration of the head and brain by up to 40%. The helmet contains turbines made from Armourgel®, a 3D molded material that absorbs energy. The advantage lies in not having to use a second shell, thus increasing the overall comfort of the fit.