- Ideal for Enduro
- Comfortable both uphill and downhill thanks to the removable chin guard
- Equipped with the revolutionary 360° Turbine Technology, designed to protect the rider from the strongest impacts on the brain
- Lightweight helmet thanks to the external polycarbonate structure
- Excellent ventilation even at low speeds thanks to the 23 air intakes
- Equipped with a separate visor that reduces rotation in the event of an impact
- For maximum comfort, it includes an adjustable Fidlock® buckle
- Perfect match with hydration systems
- Equipped with a new Dri-Lex® breathable, anti-odor and easily washable inner lining
- Certified and tested EN1078; CPSC 1203
The Leatt DBX 3.0 Enduro Helmet offers the highest level of protection with maximum comfort. Both uphill and downhill, the DBX 3.0 is a versatile companion that adapts to the conditions. The removable chin guard offers the highest level of protection on stage, but can be removed quickly and easily for longer uphill distances.
360 ° turbine technology
Leatt helmets feature 360 ° turbine technology that reduces impact forces by up to 30% and rotational forces by up to 40%. The result is a reduced risk of head and spine injuries. In addition, all Leatt helmets are compatible with neck collars.