Genesis, the lightest helmet Lazer has ever made, the new benchmark for high performance cycling. So light you'll forget you're wearing it! Equipped with an ultralight version of the Advanced Rollsys System and an adjustable basket to ensure easy adjustments and perfect fit. Fully vented for maximum cooling. The included Race or Comfort pad sets help reduce weight or increase comfort.
- The lightest helmet Lazer has ever developed
- "Ponytail-friendly" adjustment system for easy horizontal and vertical adjustment
- Compatible with Lazer Aeroshell
- Used by UCI World Tour teams
- Race and comfort bearings included
- X-Static antimicrobial padding that inhibits the growth of bacteria on fabrics, eliminating odors
- The Lazer Advanced Rollsys system allows easy adjustment of the fit of the helmet via the dial on the top of the helmet. Not only is the ARS comfortable to wear in a ponytail, but the uniform fit around the head prevents pressure points from developing
- The adjustable retention ring can be adjusted up or down at the rear, allowing you to change the fit of the helmet according to the level of comfort you need
- The helmet is designed to meet all testing and certification requirements while being barely noticeable on the head
- Internal vents and channels allow air to flow into the helmet and over the head. Improved ventilation keeps your head cool on long rides on hot days
- With the help of the various included pads, the helmet can be equipped according to your needs
- Weight: 195 g (size Small)
Genesis, the lightest helmet Lazer has ever made, the new standard in professional cycling. So light you will forget you have it on your head! Featuring a super lightweight version of our Advanced Rollsys System® with vertical and horizontal adjustment, you'll always have a perfect fit.
Fully ventilated for maximum cooling.
Race or Comfort padding sets included to decrease weight or increase comfort.