- Innovative tessellation designed to work on muddy ground
- Squared and high profile anchors that allow a high seal and grip
- Increased spacing that allows you to discharge the mud quickly
- Squared and high profile side anchors for a unique curve hold.
- Double carved central block for maximum traction
- Particular "tip" shape allows deep penetration into the ground, also increasing control and braking power.
- Low profile central blocks to "attack" the ground: further traction when the wheel is "full" of mud
- Dual Layer compound: harder layer at the base to support the work of the anchors, giving them greater rigidity and therefore performance on muddy terrains softer layer for better grip and control
- AGC protection designed for DH coverage for extra protection against cuts, punctures and bead breaks
- Kenda Vector Shield anti-puncture layer on the side and under the tread
- 20mm APEX insert on the sides
- Etrto 61-622
- Weight 1230gr + -60gr
Thanks to the collaboration with the main sponsored professional teams,
UR Polygon - with the DH 2019 world cup champion Tracey Hannah - and Intense Factory Team, Kenda has developed a cover with high quality and performance for mud conditions.