You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Don't limit your ambitions. Thanks to its combination of technical features, the MC2 allows you to tackle both the steepest slopes and the most adrenaline-pumping descents effortlessly.
- Frame: 29/27.5", Alloy 6061, integrated battery, Boost, 150 mm
- Motor: Shimano EP8, DU-EP800, 250 W, 85 Nm
- Display: Shimano SC-E7000, LCD-Display, ANT, Bluetooth and Shimano SW-E7000-L control
- Battery: Core S1, 630 Wh, 36 V
- Charger: Charger S, 4 A
- Fork: RockShox 35 Gold RL, DebonAir, Air, 150 mm, tapered
- Shock absorber: RockShox Deluxe Select+, Air, 230x62.5 mm
- Rear derailleur: SRAM SX Eagle, 12s
- Front derailleur: /
- Shifter: SRAM SX Eagle, Single Click
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1230, 11 -50T, 12v
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle
- Chainring: SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 34T
- Cranks:Shimano FC-EM600, Forged aluminum, Shimano EP24
- Front brake: SRAM DB8, Hydraulic disc brake, 4 pistons
- Rear brake: SRAM DB8, Hydraulic disc brake, 4 pistons
- Discs: 200mm / 200mm
- Front tire: Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Evolution, 62- 622, 29x2.4, Tubeless Ready
- Rear tyre: Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Evolution, 65-584, 27.5x2.6, Tubeless Ready
- Rims: Ryde Disc30, Tubeless Ready
- Front hub: Husqvarna DA210F, 6 holes, 15x110 mm, Thru axle
- Rear hub: Husqvarna DA210R, 6 holes, 12x148 mm, Thru axle, HG
- Handlebar: Husqvarna Riser 35 mm, 780 mm, Sweep: 8 °, Rise: 20 mm
- Stem: Husqvarna 35, 0°
- Saddle: Husqvarna MTB
- Seatpost: Husqvarna 31.6, Telescopic
- Maximum weight allowed: 130 kg
- Weight: /
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Non vuoi attendere i tempi di spedizione?
Con il servizio Pick&Pay acquisti online e ritirare di persona presso il Ridewill Point in provincia di Como.