Last piece available
In stock. Delivery in 24 hours
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 12/06/2023
The LC4, with its intuitive geometry in the saddle and the powerful Shimano EP8 engine, allows you to tackle the route at any time by adapting your riding style immediately.
- Frame: 27.5 ", Carbon/Aluminium 6061, integrated battery, Boost, New HQV Carbon, 120 mm
- Motor: Shimano EP8, DU-EP800, 250 W, 85 Nm
- Display: Shimano SC-E7000, LCD-Display , ANT, Bluetooth
- Battery: Core S3, 720 Wh, 36 V
- Charger: Charger S, 4 A
- Fork: SR SUNTOUR Raidon34 Boost LOR, Air, 130 mm, tapered
- Shock absorber: SR SUNTOUR Raidon R, Air, 190x45 mm
- Rear derailleur: SRAM SX Eagle, 12s
- Front derailleur: /
- Shifter: SRAM SX Eagle, Single Click
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1210, 11-50T
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle
- Chainring: SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 34T
- Cranks: Shimano FC-EM900, Forged Aluminum
- Front brake: Shimano BR-MT410, Hydraulic disc brake, 2 pistons
- Rear brake: Shimano BR-MT410, Hydraulic disc brake, 2 pistons
- Discs: 203mm / 180mm
- Front tyre: Pirelli Scorpion Trail S, 62-584, 27.5x2.4, Tubeless Ready
- Rear tyre: Pirelli Scorpion Trail S, 62-584, 27.5x2.4, Tubeless Ready
- Rims: Ryde Disc30, Tubeless Ready
- Front hub: Husqvarna DA210F, Center Lock, 15x110 mm, Thru axle
- Rear hub: Husqvarna DA210R, Center Lock, 12x148 mm, Thru axle, HG body
- Handlebar: Husqvarna Riser 35 mm, 780 mm, Sweep: 9 °, Rise: 20 mm
- Stem: Husqvarna 35, 0 °, Ahead
- Saddle: Husqvarna MTB
- Seatpost: Husqvarna Pro, 31.6 mm, Dropper post
- Weight maximum allowed: 130 kg
- Weight: /
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Non vuoi attendere i tempi di spedizione?
Con il servizio Pick&Pay acquisti online e ritirare di persona presso il Ridewill Point in provincia di Como.