In stock. Delivery in 12 days.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 28/06/2023
Perfect for beginners but equally good for professionals. The technical features of the LC1 allow you to tackle terrains you've never considered before, from ridges to almost unexplored high-altitude plateaus.
- Frame: 29/27.5", 6061 aluminum, integrated battery, Boost, New HQV
- Motor: Shimano EP8, DU-EP800, 250 W, 85 Nm
- Display: Shimano SC-E5003, LCD-Display
- Battery: Core S1, 500 Wh, 36 V , 14 Ah
- Charger: Charger S, 4 A
- Fork: SR SUNTOUR XCR34 Boost LOR, remote lockout, Air, 120 mm, tapered
- Shock absorber: SR SUNTOUR Raidon R, Air, 190x45 mm
- Rear derailleur: Tektro RD-M350, 9s
- Front derailleur: /
- Shifter: Tektro SL-M350R, 9s
- Cassette: Tektro CS-M350, 11-46T , 9s
- Chain: KMC e9S
- Chainring: Husqvarna, Narrow Wide, 34T
- Cranks: Shimano FC-EM600, Forged Aluminum
- Front brake: Tektro Draco, Hydraulic disc brake, 2 pistons
- Rear brake: Tektro Draco, Hydraulic disc brake, 2 pistons
- Discs: 203mm / 180mm
- Front tire: Maxxis Rekon, 62-584, 27.5x2.4, Tubeless Ready
- Rear tyre: Maxxis Rekon, 62-584, 27.5x2.4, Tubeless Ready
- Rims: Ryde Disc30, Tubeless Ready
- Front hub: Husqvarna DA210F, Center Lock, 15x110 mm, Thru axle
- Rear Hub: Husqvarna DA210R, Center Lock, 12x148mm, Thru Axle, HG Body
- Handlebar: Husqvarna Riser 35mm, 780mm, Sweep: 9°, Rise: 20mm
- Stem: Husqvarna 35, 0 °, Ahead
- Saddle: Husqvarna MTB
- Seatpost: Husqvarna 31.6 telescopic seatpost
- Maximum weight allowed: 130 kg
- Weight: /
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Non vuoi attendere i tempi di spedizione?
Con il servizio Pick&Pay acquisti online e ritirare di persona presso il Ridewill Point in provincia di Como.