Directly from the USA, Stacyc arrives, the children's electric bike preparatory for the practice of motocross or the practice of mountain biking.
The HUSQVARNA FACTORY REPLICA STACYC12 EDRIVE pedagogical electric bike is the perfect choice for little riders with little or no experience on a balance bike. The minimum height of the horse is 35cm to adequately touch the ground and have maximum control.
For the less experienced there is the possibility to balance the weight and drive with the engine off, and then gradually learn the use of the accelerator and engine thrust.
- Perfect for 3-5 year olds up to 35kg with an insiem between 35cm and 51cm
- 3 power levels Low / Training mode (8km/h) - Med / Standard mode (11km/h) - High / Advanced mode (14km/h)
- 2 Ah lithium-ion battery 40wh - Max. 20 V (18 V nominal) - Charging time 100% (60 ')
- Motor: Stacyc Brushless eDrive with accelerator
- 12" wheels
- Saddle height 33cm
- Weight: 7.7kg with battery
- Frame: tig welded aluminum
- Fork: steel
- Proprietary transmission system
- Thermal protection for motor and controller
- BMX chain and freewheel
- Quick Disconnect / connect charger