The new Tech 4 lever has changed a lot, not only in terms of looks. Hope has also made a big step forward in terms of technical properties. The expansion tank has been enlarged and redesigned. Thanks to the new design, the Tech 4 brake lever can transmit 30% more braking power. For a particularly light lever feel, the spring rate has been reduced and a guide for the brake piston is used. Ease of movement is supported by an industrial ball bearing at the pivot point. The brake lever has become longer for better modulation and more control. As before, lever width and pressure point can be adjusted without tools. The two-piece clamp for attaching to the handlebar simplifies assembly, as nothing has to be removed from the handlebar for assembly.
The Hope E4 brake caliper, very rigid but finely milled, is ready for anything. High braking performance, excellent modulation and a very good cooling system, which reliably stop even the heaviest riders on the most difficult terrain. The calipers, milled as usual from 2014 T6 aluminum, are the result of development work with COSMOSWorks FEA (Finite Element Analysis). This allows you to reduce weight, improve aesthetics and create the ideal partner for your outings. The sealed bleed nipples allow for easier maintenance.
- Recommended for All Mountain, Enduro, Downhill, Freeride use
- New Tech 4 pump, larger expansion tank and new lever ergonomics
- Tool-free travel adjustment
- Two-piece clamp, no need to disassemble any component from the handlebar
- High performance E4 caliper
- T6 aluminum lever
- Aluminum brake hose braided aluminum
- Allround brake pads included for all conditions
- Hose length: 900mm + 1650mm
- Weight 350gr + 340gr
N.B: Disc and adapter not included