The new Hope F22 pedal has a revised pedal body with a larger 105 x 102mm platform area. Milled from a solid block of 2014 T6 aluminum on a 5-axis milling machine, thanks to the concave profile it increases the contact surface with the shoe and guarantees extremely stable support. The long, adjustable outer pins have a unique hexagonal shape that offers even more grip, while the center features shorter pins. The pins are threaded in from the bottom of the pedal so that the pin heads are protected by the pedal body. The asymmetrical, tapered shape of the pedals offers plenty of ground clearance at crucial points to prevent pedal contact. With a newly developed axle, the pedals are now even more resistant to extreme loads. The internal bearings continue to rely on the proven F20 pedal system with 3 industrial ball bearings and one plain bearing per pedal. Sophisticated internal and external seals effectively prevent the entry of mud and foreign bodies. If a bearing is worn, the pedals can be completely disassembled and easily repaired.
- Area of use: Cross Country, Tour, All Mountain, Freeride
- Pedal axle material: Cr steel -Mo
- Pedal body material: Aluminum 2014 T6
- Pins: Steel, 10 per side | 40 total
- Bearing: 3 deep groove ball bearings + 1 plain bearing
- Q-factor/axis length: 55 mm
- Overall dimensions: 105 x 102 mm