With the Pro 4, Hope heralds the latest evolutionary stage of her hub. The hub, known anyway for its good workmanship and indestructibility, has been further improved in terms of stiffness and durability. So it has a larger flange diameter than its predecessor and thus allows even stiffer wheels. The freewheel toothing now has 44 teeth and thus 10% more locking points than the predecessor model. This results in a free travel of just 8.2 ° when entering. The freewheel body has been completely revised and now comes with two, instead of three, camps. To ensure durability, these are sized larger.
The Boost version has a wider hub body than the 135/142 mm version. The flanges are each shifted outwards by 3mm, which optimizes the angle from the spoke to the rim and therefore allows for significantly stiffer wheels, which results in a significant increase in performance, especially with 29 "wheels.
- Material: aluminum, stainless steel
- axle type : 12x148 mm Boost plug axis
- Number of holes: 32 holes
- Brake disc holder: 6 holes
- Freewheel Compatibility: 10/11/12-speed Shimano/Sram (HG Freebody)
- Freewheel Type: 4 pawls, 44 slots
- Bearing : stainless steel bearing
- Seal: Abrasive seals
- Color: black
- Weight: 375 gr