The new Tech 4 lever has changed a lot, not just in terms of looks. Hope has also taken a big step forward in terms of technical properties. The expansion vessel has been enlarged and redesigned. Thanks to the new design, the Tech 4 brake lever can transmit 30% more braking power. For a particularly light leverage feel, the spring speed has been reduced and a guide for the brake piston is used. Ease of movement is supported by an industrial ball bearing at the pivot point. The brake lever has become longer for better modulation and more control. As before, the lever width and pressure point can be adjusted without tools. The two-piece clamp for attachment to the handlebar simplifies assembly, since nothing has to be removed from the handlebar for assembly.
The very stiff yet finely milled Hope E4 brake caliper is ready for anything. High braking performance, excellent modulation and excellent cooling system, which reliably lock even the heaviest riders on the most difficult terrains. The calipers, milled as usual from T6 2014 aluminum, are the result of development work with COSMOSWorks FEA (Finite Element Analysis). This allows you to reduce weight, improve aesthetics and create the ideal partner for your outings. Sealed bleed nipples allow for easier maintenance.
- Recommended for All Mountain, Enduro, Downhill, Freeride use
- New Tech 4 pumping element, larger expansion tank and new lever ergonomics
- Tool-free stroke adjustment
- Two-piece collar, does not require the disassembly of any component from the handlebar
- High performance E4 caliper
- T6 aluminum lever
- Braided aluminum brake hose
- Including Allround brake pads for all conditions
- Tube length: 1650mm
- Weight 350gr
N.B: Disc and adapter not included