You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Are you looking for a robust eFully that tackles any terrain? The AllMtn 3 is the perfect all-rounder for you: With 160 mm travel front and rear, solid 4-piston disc brakes from Shimano and the powerful Yamaha PW-X3 drivetrain, this eMTB will take you easily on all routes. Thanks to the different sizes of the 29"/27.5" wheels, you can always enjoy perfect traction and tackle even the steepest climbs and descents without problems.
- Frame: Aluminium, 12x148mm thru axle, Travel: 160mm
- Engine: Yamaha PW-X3, 250W, 85Nm, 25km/h
- Display: Yamaha Side Switch 1.7'' LCD, 7 functions
- Battery: InTube, 720 Wh
- Charger: Schnellladegerät 4A
- Fork: RockShox, 35 Gold RL, Air, 160 mm travel, aluminum steerer tube 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" tapered, 15x110mm Boost thru axle
- Shock absorber: RockShox, Deluxe select, Air, Trunnion
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore M6100 12s
- Front derailleur: /
- Shifter: Shimano Deore M6100 Trigger switch
- Cassette: Shimano M6100 10-51T
- Chain: Shimano CN-M6100
- Crown: Steel, 36T
- Cranks: Haibike Components The Crank ++, aluminum
- Front brake: Shimano MT401, Hydraulic disc brake
- Rear brake: Shimano MT401, Hydraulic disc brake
- Discs: Shimano RT EM300L 203mm / Shimano RT EM300L 203mm
- Front tyre: Maxxis, Minion DHF II, 63-622, 29x2.5"
- Rear tyre: Maxxis, Minion DHR II, 66-584, 27.5x2.6"
- Rims: WTB ST i35 TCS, Double wall rim
- Front hub: Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock, 15x110mm thru axle
- Rear hub: Shimano MT410, Centerlock thru axle 12x148
- Handlebar: Haibike Components TheBar +++ 780mm
- Stem: Haibike Components TheStem ++, Diameter: 31.8mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Vivo
- Seatpost: Dropper-Post Remote, Telescopic, 34.9mm, Aluminum
- Maximum weight allowed: 120 kg
- Weight: /
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Non vuoi attendere i tempi di spedizione?
Con il servizio Pick&Pay acquisti online e ritirare di persona presso il Ridewill Point in provincia di Como.