Last piece available
In stock. Delivery in 24 hours
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 12/06/2023
Super Offer valid until15/06/2023
Are you looking for a versatile and reliable trekking eBike for everyday use and for longer tours? Haibike TREKKING 4 HIGH has everything you need for the commute to work or for a ride after work. With the new Yamaha PW-S2 engine, it accelerates smoothly and powerfully. Furthermore, the integrated 720 Wh battery offers enough reserves for longer distances. The modular rail system allows you to quickly and easily attach additional accessories, such as a water bottle, lock or frame bag. Equipped with luggage rack, lights and mudguards, it complies with the StVZO* (German traffic code) even on the road.
- Frame: Aluminum 6061 High Step
- Engine: Yamaha, PW-S2, 250W, 75 Nm
- Display: Yamaha, Side Switch, 1.7" LCD, 7 functions
- Battery: Yamaha InTube, 720 Wh
- Charger: 4A quick charger
- Fork: SR Suntour, XCM32 ATB DS LO, Steel spring, 100 mm travel, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" tapered aluminum steerer tube, Quick release
- Shock absorber: /
- Rear derailleur: Microshift Advent X RD-M6250M, 10s
- Front derailleur: /
- Shifter: Microshift Advent X SLM9505
- Cassette: Microshift Advent X HG104, 11-48T
- Chain: KMC e10S
- Crown: Steel 38T
- Cranks: Miranda
- Front brake: Shimano MT200, Hydraulic disc brakes
- Rear brake: Shimano MT200, Hydraulic disc brakes
- Discs: Shimano RT30-M 180mm / Shimano RT30-M 180mm
- Front tyre: Continental, Ruban Reflex, 27.5x2.3"
- Rear tyre: Continental, Ruban Reflex, 27.5x2.3"
- Rims: Schürmann Yak25, eyelet, double chamber, Aluminum
- Front hub: Shimano, Centerlock, 9x100mm quick release
- Rear hub: Aluminum Centerlock, 12x148mm thru axle
- Handlebar: Ergoriser, 720 mm
- Stem: XLC Aluminum, A- head, Diameter: 31.8mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal, Essenza
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 34.9 mm
- Front light: Herrmans, H-Black MR-GO
- Rear light: AXA, Juno Ebike
- Carrier: Massload, maximum load 25 kg
- Mudguards: Curana, Apollo 70, Aluminum
- Maximum weight allowed: 130 kg
- Weight: /
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Non vuoi attendere i tempi di spedizione?
Con il servizio Pick&Pay acquisti online e ritirare di persona presso il Ridewill Point in provincia di Como.