Equipped with the MONOKEY® coupling system, allow the opening and the release from the frame with the same key and unique lock.
They are compatible with the tubular lateral portavaligie PL_ _ _, _ _ PLR_, PLO_ _ _, _ _ PLOR_.
The lateral aluminum cases Trekker Alaska are made entirely in Italy, and the design is new and patented.
- WIRELEASE® SYSTEM: The release of the suitcases from the side frame occurs through the rotation of an external knob, equipped with a cable system, placed directly under the lock Security Lock.
For the coupling of the suitcase is not necessary to turn the knob.
- HOLD IT EASY® SYSTEM: Trekker Alaska is equipped with a hook system thanks to which it can tilt without disengage completely from the supporting frame.
This mechanical system has been designed to prevent accidental falls of the suitcases and to facilitate the phases of loading / unloading even in the presence of a very cumbersome central trunk, which might reduce the accessibility and the opening of the lid.
- The lid can be completely open, without the use of straps or cables that could produce the "guillotine" effect, thanks to the robustness and the rotation of the hinge geometry.
- Ergonomic handle integrated in the hinge of the lid rotation, on the opposite side with respect to the mechanism for opening and release of the suitcase.
- Four strap-holes integrated in the monolithic structure of the lid, made with gradual plan changes that give an elegant shape to the entire suitcase.