You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Pedaling uphill to unleashing downhill: this is enduro. The E-ASX 160 brings a powerful Bosch motor into play. With 160 mm travel, quality Fox and Shimano XT components, this e-mtb is the perfect choice for those who want to get serious. In addition, data freaks and those who want to optimize their bike will enjoy the new Bosch Smart System, which connects the motor, battery and display to an app and offers completely new possibilities for customization and analysis.
- Frame: E-ASX AL aluminum, 160 mm rear travel, 148x12 thru axle, internal cable routing
- Engine: Bosch Performance Line CX
- Display: Bosch LED Remote
- Battery: Bosch Power Tube 750 Wh
- Battery charger: Bosch 4a charger
- Fork: Fox 36 Float Performance eMTB+ 160 mm
- Shock absorber: Fox Float X Performance 160 mm
- Gearbox: Shimano XT RD-M8100 12s
- Front derailleur: /
- Shifter: SRAM SX Eagle single-click
- Cassette: Shimano Deore CS-M6100 10-51T
- Chain: Shimano Deore CN-M6100
- Crown: 34T
- Cranks: e*thirteen e*spec Plus, 165mm
- Front brake: Shimano Deore BR-M6120, hydraulic disc brake
- Rear brake: Shimano Deore BR-M6120, hydraulic disc brake
- Discs: 203 mm / 203 mm
- Front tyre: Maxxis Minion DHF 3C MaxxTerra Exo+ 2.5, 29"
- Rear tyre: Maxxis Minion DHR II 3C MaxxTerra Exo+ 2.6, 27.5"
- Rims: WTB ST i30
- Front hub: Shimano HB-MT410-B 15x110 mm
- Rear hub: Shimano FH-MT510-B 12x148 mm
- Handlebar: Ground Fiftyone 31.8 mm, 760 mm, Rise 15 mm
- Handlebar stem: Ground Fiftyone 31.8 mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Vivo
- Seatpost: Limotec Alpha 1 31.6 mm, 125 mm
- Maximum weight allowed: /
- Weight : /
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Non vuoi attendere i tempi di spedizione?
Con il servizio Pick&Pay acquisti online e ritirare di persona presso il Ridewill Point in provincia di Como.