Last2pieces available in stock
In stock. Delivery in 24 hours
Shipping costs: Gratis
Expected arrived: 12/06/2023
The G Light Trail 2.0 is as close as ever to an all-round trail bike. As a solid, high-performance eMTB with lightweight characteristics that mirror those of muscle mountain bikes, the G Light Trail 2.0 clearly stands out from the crowd. Profoundly different from the models made so far, it's a trail bike that feels like an MTB when it's launched downhill, but with the added benefits of pedal assistance when you face a climb. The G Light Trail 2.0 is equipped with a very light carbon frame mounted on 29" wheels.
- Frame: 29" carbon frame, 150 mm travel, integrated battery, Boost 12x148mm
- Engine : AIR DRIVE powered by Yamaha, 250 W, 50 Nm
- Display: Yamaha Interface X, LED-Display, ANT, Bluetooth
- Battery: Yamaha ML500, 500 Wh, 36 V
- Charger: Charger fast Yamaha, 4 A
- Fork: RockShox Revelation RC, DebonAir, Air, 150 mm, tapered
- Shock absorber: RockShox Deluxe Select, Air, 230x65 mm
- Gearbox: Shimano SLX, RD-M7100, Shadow Plus, 12s
- Front derailleur: /
- Rear derailleur: Shimano SLX, SL-M7100, Rapidfire Plus
- Cassette: Shimano, 11-50T, 12s
- Chain: KMC e12S
- Chainring: GASGAS, Narrow Wide, 34T
- Cranks: GASGAS EC33, Forged Aluminum, JIS
- Front brake: Formula Cura 4, hydraulic disc brake, 4 pistons
- Rear brake: Formula Cura 2, hydraulic disc brake, 2 pistons
- Discs: Centerline 203mm, IS 6 holes / Centerline 180mm, IS 6 holes
- Front tyre: Continental Mountain King, 29x2.3, Tubeless Ready
- Rear tyre: Continental Mountain King, 29x2.3, Tubeless Ready
- Rims: NEWMEN Evolution A.30, Tubeless Ready
- Front hub: NEWMEN, IS 6 holes, 15x110mm
- Rear hub: NEWMEN, IS 6 holes, 12x148mm
- Handlebar: Race Face Turbine 35 mm, 780 mm, Sweep: 8 °, Rise: 20 mm
- Stem: Race Face Affect 35 mm, 0 °, Ahead
- Saddle: Selle Italia SLR Boost, Titan
- Seatpost: GASGAS Pro, 31.6mm, Telescopic seatpost
- Maximum weight allowed: 130kg
- Weight: 20.4kg
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Non vuoi attendere i tempi di spedizione?
Con il servizio Pick&Pay acquisti online e ritirare di persona presso il Ridewill Point in provincia di Como.