Galfer Bike launches the fixed version of its innovative Disc Shark on the market, the most complete MTB brake disc of the moment. Thanks to a cutting-edge manufacturing process that involves laser cutting, it has achieved a design with optimal geometry to guarantee maximum performance.
- Greater braking power: thanks to the Disc Shark design, this disc requires a lower pressure on the braking circuit even in the most demanding conditions, resulting in a lower braking effort. This results in a 5-10% higher braking power under normal conditions.
- Improved stability: even in the most unfavorable temperature conditions (with high gradients, high speeds, high ambient temperatures and heavy weight), the disc Disc Shark® maintains stable and regular behavior in any situation. The structural design adapts to the different diameters of the disc to achieve the right stiffness regardless of the size.
- Lower operating temperature: the DiscShark drastically reduces the operating temperature by 30% compared to the high-end brake discs currently on the market and is built in a single piece for greater solidity
- Longer life of the pads: with the DiscShark, the useful life of the pads increases between 25 and 40% under normal conditions of use
- Reduction of the weight of the disc: the optimized design makes the DiscShark lighter than most high-end brake discs on the market, both in terms of the track and in terms of the core
- Possibility to integrate the magnet for e-bike code MG003
- Thickness 1,8mm
- Weight 104gr