With the Cura 4, a new standard was reached that went beyond expectations. The aim was clear from the beginning, to create a brake that had no equal in terms of power and modulation, made with the highest quality materials and which was at the same time accessible to the largest number of riders possible. The four 18mm diameter pistons of the Cura 4 provide the rider with previously unimaginable power. The increased friction surface of the pads and the increased thickness guarantee perfect modularity. With the Cura 4 you will be able to have maximum control over the delivery of braking power. The optimized roll-back allows you to achieve that exceptional feeling at the lever that has already made the Cura famous. The Cura 4 inherits the quality of the materials from its younger brother, it is in fact a fully forged and anodized brake, a production process that guarantees structural quality, reliability over time and low weight.
- New reversible master cylinder with removable half-shell and patented high capacity reservoir (25% larger) and new diaphragm
- New forged aluminum lever with improved ergonomics.
- Compatible with Mixmaster (half shell not included)
- TFRA: adjustment of the protection integrated in the lever.
- 4 pistons of 18 mm
- Pads: organic / aluminum to gain even more weight.
- Steel screws
- Tube length: 175 cm
- Weight: 267 g