- Frame: Carbon, flat mount 160mm, internal cable routing
- Engine: FSA HM1 Hub Moto 250W, 42nm
- Display: Garmin Edge Explore
- Battery: FSA System 250wh + Range extender 250wh included
- Charger: FSA
- Fork: Carbon, 12x100mm Flat Mount thru axle
- Shock absorber: /
- Rear derailleur: FSA K-Force WE 11s
- Derailleur: FSA WE
- Shift lever: FSA K-Force WE
- Cassette sprocket: FSA K-Force WE 11-32T 11s
- Chain: FSA 11v
- Chainrings: 50/34T
- Cranks: FSA K-Force Carbon
- Front brake: FSA K-Force WE
- Rear brake: FSA K-Force WE
- Rotors: 160mm / 160mm
- Front tire: Vittoria Corsa Pro 700x30c
- Rear tire: Vittoria Corsa Pro 700x30c
- Rims: Vision Metron 30, full carbon, Tubeless Reday / Vision Metron 40, full carbon, Tubeless Reday
- Front hub: Vision, 12x100mm thru axle
- Rear hub: Vision, QR135 / FSA HM1 Hub Moto
- Handlebar: Vision Metron ACR
- Stem: Vision ACR
- Saddle: Selle Italia Boost Superflow Carbon
- Seatpost: FMoser Aero Carbon
- Maximum permissible weight: /
- Weight: /
- Bottle cage: Gist Race One Kela
Dual Mode System
The system allows you to change bike modes in minutes. Thanks to the patent, the extraction of the battery and the replacement of the motorized wheel with a traditional one can be done in complete autonomy.
Endurance suspension for greater comfort. The feeling is of a stable bike with a more relaxed riding position ideal for long distances. This is the result of geometries that provide for a more open steering angle and a greater wheelbase, combined with a compact undercarriage so as not to sacrifice reactivity.
FSA HM1 Hub Motor with 42 Nm of torque and 250 Wh battery. The engine has five levels of assistance. The system is completed by a remote control integrated in the top tube, an easily accessible charging port located above the bottom bracket and an additional 250 Wh battery to be placed in the bottle cage.
The wireless electronic shifting allows for smoother shifting, but above all faster and more precise than traditional mechanical shifting.
In parallel with FSA partners, an App was developed to plan training, analyze the route, plan a route with Google Maps, and ready to connect to systems that measure heart rate, and also perform constant vehicle diagnostics.