The speed release chip for Yamaha PW-X3 has been designed to remove the engine block at 25 km/h and maintain assistance up to 75 km/h (theoretical). Installation is simple and fast and it is also totally invisible as the internal space of the crankcase is used for its housing. The connectors are plug-ins made with advanced molding technology and click when properly inserted. The engine release is activated/deactivated by pressing the light button.
The Speed Unlocker function is obtained with an in-app purchase of €0.99. Without the purchase in the app, the unlock function DOES NOT work.
The Eplus Tuning app for Yamaha PW-X3 allows you to:
- Vary the engine maps (6 different mappings from Eco a Race)
- Unlock the speed
- View the data in real time
- Set the wheel size from 2000 mm to 3000 mm
- Activate the Code Immobilizer, which prevents the engine from activated
- Set a value up to 75 km/h (theoretical) for the speed
- Set the unlocking to be active when the bike is switched on
Attention! Check that the connectors on your e-bike match those in the photo!
ATTENTION! CAREFULLY READ THE ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS AND THE DOWNLOADABLE USER MANUAL ON THE BUTTON IN THE BAR BELOW