Device designed for e-bikes with BOSCH engines (Performance Line CX 2020 and earlier (Active line, Active Line plus, performance line, performance line CX) in order to remove the engine limitation at 25 Km / h and consequently maintain assistance up to 50 Km / h fully exploiting the performance that the engine can offer.
The installation is simple and takes place in a few minutes, without opening the engine, without the need for power, or removing the original seals; it is also totally invisible since the internal space of the engine cover casings is used for its housing.
- All data on the displays (Kiox, Purion, Intuvia) are correctly displayed even when Eplus is activated
- There are diagnostic LEDs useful for checking the correct installation before closing the crankcase.
- Automatic calibration of the wheel circumference
- Possibility to set four different alternative methods to activate the unlock mode (walk, lights, reset, +++)
- Ability to reset the km traveled in active unlock mode. This function is useful if the bike is subsequently sold and the chip reused on a new one. In this case it is possible to cancel and clean all the km covered in unlock mode.
- Without the need to remove the chip, it is possible to recognize on the display which version of the software is installed. Very useful in case of remote assistance.
- Automatic compensation of the km traveled when the bike is stationary for more than 4 seconds with the display on. The display does not have to be turned off manually to allow compensation. If the bike switches off, but the tuning has not ended, the missing km will be added to the next compensation. You must wait for the display to show the fixed 0 before turning off
Warning! Check that the connectors on your e-bike match those in the picture!
The operation of the eplus solutions is guaranteed for the software versions of the ebikes released up to the date of purchase. If the ebike is subsequently updated with software for which the eplus solutions have not been tested, the failure of the same may occur, as a result of which eplus does not respond with the guarantee
WARNING! READ THE ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS AND THE USER MANUAL DOWNLOADABLE ON THE '' DOWNLOAD PDF '' KEY IN THE BAR BELOW
The release of the speed limiter in public places such as streets, squares, cycle paths is FORBIDDEN BY LAW.
Therefore it is possible to activate the release in limited places such as circuits, tracks and private properties. Mounting the device may void the bicycle factory warranty.
The manufacturer declines all responsibility for any damage caused to the pedal-assisted bicycles on which the Eplus system is mounted. The manufacturer declines all responsibility for damage to people or things caused or in any way related to the use of Eplus.