Device designed for e-bikes in order to remove the engine stop at 25 km / h and consequently maintain assistance up to 50 km / h by fully exploiting the performance that the engine can offer.
For the Advanced version of Brose, in addition to the chip to be installed, the use of the Tuning app is combined, which offers various customizations such as changing the mapping. In addition to unlocking the speed, the system allows you to customize your driving style, based on the type of route and experience. The cyclist can also choose the style of power delivery according to speed; Eplus offers different mappings from which users can choose: eco, urban, touring, enduro trial and race.
The Speed Unlocker functionality is obtained with an in-app purchase of € 0.99 and can subsequently be activated from the app or by pressing a button on the dashboard.
IF YOU HAVE NOT PURCHASED IN THE APP, THE RELEASE FUNCTION WILL NOT WORK.
The app allows:
- Vary the engine maps (6 different maps from Eco to Race)
- Speed release (only if "WALK" is set as the activation button on the ebike)
- Vary the activation key, choosing between walk and lights
- View data in real time
- Set the wheel size from 2000 mm to 3000 mm
- Activate the Code Immobilizer, which prevents the engine from being activated
- Set a value up to 75 km / h for the speed (theoretical)
- Set the active release when the bike is turned on
- Correct data on the display
GHOST: New app function to hide the speed release.
The chip can be activated / deactivated from the app, with the possibility of choosing the unlock status (activated / deactivated) when the ebike is turned on.
HARDWARE: kit with connectors
DEFAULT KEY ACTIVATION UNLOCK: lights
SPEED DISPLAY ON DASHBOARD: correct
DISPLAY OF KM TRAVELED ON THE DASHBOARD: correct
APP AVAILABILITY: yes
CODE IMMOBILIZER: yes
RELEASE ACTIVE WHEN STARTING THE BIKE: yes
WHEEL CIRCUMFERENCE SETTING: via app
ACTIVATION KEY SETTING: via app (Walk / Lights)