For those cyclists who require a more technical flat shoe, the MT500 Burner Flat is the shoe they have been waiting for. The super-resistant upper offers excellent protection and an EVA midsole provides shock absorption when things get tough. Sharing all the same features as the upper of the MT500 Burner Clipless Shoe and using low absorbency materials that are easy to clean, this is a supportive and durable shoe that will protect your feet without compromising on comfort.
- Lightweight and durable PU upper
- EGM footbed maximizes comfort and power transfer
- Nylon support with cleat mounting plate
- EVA midsole
- Contact areas of the StickyFoot Grip sole offer excellent grip on flat pedals
- Heel lined with Sharkskin fabric helps keep the foot in place
- Traditional laces and additional Velcro® strap secure feet in place
- Highly resistant fabrics with perforated panels for better ventilation
- Toe and heel sections use StickyFoot Dura with an aggressive tread pattern to provide excellent grip and durability
Sticky Foot Grip:
Used in all areas of pedal contact on Endura footwear, the “Sticky Foot Grip” compound offers maximum grip, adapting to the pedal pins and locking the foot in place.
Combining a high level of walking traction with long durability, “Sticky Foot-Dura” offers greater resistance in areas of the sole that are likely to experience higher levels of wear.
Developed with ergonomics expert Phil Burt, Endura's unique EGM insole maximizes comfort and power transfer in both:
- Metatarsal button, soft and shaped embossed button helps to distance the big toe from the rest, greatly improving the function and comfort of the forefoot - vital in cycling - and preventing the unwanted creaking of the toes.
- Stimulating sole, small raised tactile points are strategically placed to improve the proprioception of the foot, greatly improving its ability to soften and stiffen through coordinated muscle contractions.
- Arch reinforcement, carefully profiled and shaped support helps the arch of the foot to better deal with all the stresses caused by pedaling, offering better power transfer and better comfort.