Light in weight, but not light in features.
The new SingleTrack Helmet incorporates Koroyd panels in high impact areas provide increased energy absorption.
Incorporates the MIPS Brain Protection System which is designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head.
MIPS Brain Protection System which is designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head.
3D formed Koroyd inserts for enhanced airflow and improved energy absorption in an incredibly lightweight package.
This creates the most breathable and lightweight helmets on the market while also providing superior impact protection over standard construction.
An MTB helmet that's been designed with airflow in mind, the large vents maintain a linear flow of air to maximise breathability and comfort.
If you're unfortunate enough to be involved in an accident that causes damage to your Endura helmet, our Helmet Crash Replacement Scheme will reduce the cost of replacing your helmet with the same model or nearest model.
- Lightweight in-mould construction
- Koroyd panels in high impact areas provide increased energy absorption
- MIPS Brain Protection System reducing multi-directional impacts
- Removable adjustable visor offering a wide range of movement
- Large vents including top Ëœair intake zone provide increased airflow
- One-handed micro adjust fit system with multiple anchor points for wide range of adjustment
- Fast wicking quick dry soft touch removable padding
- Goggle friendly design with rear strap gripper
- Covered by Endura Crash Replacement Policy and Endura Product Guarantee
- Certified to CE EN1078:2012 + A1:2012 Standards