As the glove of choice of Danny MacAskill, Kriss Kyle, the Athertons and Hazzard Racing the calibre of the Hummvee Lite is undisputable. The lightweight, minimal construction delivers a great fit and max bar feel and isn't short on durability. We understand that some people want as much connection with their bike as possible. That's why we have made these gloves with zero padding on the palm, delivering exceptional bar feel, whilst still being thankful for the layer of protective fabric covering your skin during the occasional spill.
- 4 way stretch, breathable lightweight mesh backhand
- Pull on stretch cuff
- Durable synthetic leather palm with laser cut perforations for ventilation
- Zero padding for maximum dexterity and bar feel
- Silicone print palm and fingertips for grip
- Terry sweat wipe on thumb