- Interactive direct transmission with electronically controlled magnetic brake
- Power measurement: Integrated power sensor OTS (Optical Torque System)
- Power measurement accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Wireless communication: ANT + (FE-C, Power, Speed & Cadence) and Bluetooth (FTMS, Power, Speed & Cadence)
- Maximum simulable slope: 18%
- Max power: 2100 Watts (40km / h) - 3250 Watts (60km / h)
- Can be combined with Smartphones, tablets, bike computers, sports watches, Windows and Mac. Computer ANT + ™ and / or Bluetooth
- Compatible with My E-Training software & app Zwift, Trainer Road, Bikevo, Kinomap, The Sufferfest and others
- Output: Power, speed and cadence (heart rate if also heart rate band is connected, not included)
- Flywheel: from 4.2 kg
- Connection indicator: Power supply, ANT + ™ and Bluetooth (3 Led)
- Possibility of firmware update: Yes
- Electrical requirements: 100-240 volt input 50-60hz 6A - 12V 1.5A output
- Overall dimensions (BXLXH): 840 x 650 mm
- Height: 550 mm
- Weight: 15 kg
- Frame: Racing Bike (also in carbon), Mountain Bike and City Bike
- Rear hub: 130-135 x 5 mm quick-release
- Rear hub: 142 x 12 mm with through pin
- Cassette sprockets: Shimano 9/10/11 speed - Campagnolo 9/10/11/12 speed (optional vest) - Sram XD / XDr 12 speed (optional vest)
- Elite Direto X interactive trainer
- Free subscription to My E-Training software & app for 12 months
- Power supply
- Elite Travel Block front wheel support
Compared to its younger brother, the Direto X is able to automatically vary the resistance and simulate really challenging slopes up to 18%, 4% more than what the old Direto managed to do, offering in
this way an unparalleled power able to guarantee excellent performance even during the most intense training sessions
The accuracy of Direto X data during training is guaranteed by the OTS (Optical Torque Sensor).
This sensor is an innovative integrated power meter that allows Direto X to measure output power with an accuracy of +/- 1.5%, 0.5 percentage points more than +/- 2% measured by Direto.
The Direto X is the only trainer in the world after the Drivo II and its predecessor Direto to really measure the power delivered through an integrated power meter and for this reason it looks like one of the most precise home trainers on the market.
SILENT LIKE NOT EVER
With Direto the starting point was already excellent. For the Direto X, however, Elite's Research and Development department has carefully redefined the trainer's internal mechanics, managing to achieve incomparable levels of silence.
Thanks to these evolutions, the roller ranks first among the quietest trainers you can have: the only noise you will be able to perceive will be that of the chain while you change relationship during your training