- Specifically designed for use on bicycles
- Extreme build quality for maximum reliability and durability
- Very small head, to work even in confined spaces
- No battery to replace
- Produced in Italy
- Capacity: 1 - 8 Nm
10x25mm (HEX2, HEX2.5, HEX3, HEX6, T10, T15, T20, T30, -3/16, + PH1)
3x100mm (HEX4, HEX5, T25)
- Set the desired torque by turning the knob of the key, reading the torque value on the scale (the resolution of the scale is 0.25 Nm, whole and 0.5 on the left, 0.25 and 0.75 on the right).
IMPORTANT: The thickest line on the dial should be centered on the desired value on the scale.
- Insert the appropriate bit (depending on the bolt to be tightened)
- When using the tool, a strong 'CLICK' and 5 ° free movement indicate when torque has been reached.
- Always return the wrench to the minimum torque value after use