An aluminum wheel with Ratchet LN Technology for extended eMTB tours. When motor assistance and the power of the rider's legs meet, the range of terrain a bike can explore and conquer grows almost exponentially. The H 1900 Spline wheelset is designed for just that, now updated with the famous DT Swiss chainring technology. The LN Ratchet distributes the combined forces of the rider and engine over a larger surface area than previous pawl freewheel systems, increasing their service life through lower peak loads. The 370 hub transfers all the power to the ground, with reinforced hybrid spokes connected to a sturdy aluminum rim.
- Diameter: 29"
- Hub: DT Swiss 370 with Ratchet LN 18 Boost 12x148
- Rim: aluminum, tubeless, internal width 30 mm, external width 35 mm
- Spokes: DT hybrid 1 straightpull
- Body: Sram XD 12s
- Weight: 1161 g
- Maximum weight allowed: 150 kg
- Including valve and tubeless tape