An aluminum wheel with Ratchet LN Technology for extended eMTB tours. When the assistance of the motor and the power of the cyclist's legs meet, the range of terrain a bicycle can explore and conquer grows almost exponentially. The H 1900 Spline wheel is designed for just that, now updated with DT Swiss's famous sprocket technology. The Ratchet LN distributes the combined forces of the rider and engine over a larger surface area than previous pawl freewheel systems, increasing their service life through lower load peaks. The 370 hub allows you to transfer all the power to the ground, with reinforced hybrid spokes connected to a sturdy aluminum rim.
- Diameter: 29"
- Hub: Dt Swiss 370 with Ratchet LN 18 Boost 12x148
- Rim: aluminum, tubeless, internal width 30 mm, external width 35 mm
- Spokes: DT hybrid 1 straightpull
- Body: Sram XD 12s
- Weight: 1161 g
- Maximum weight allowed: 150 kg
- Valves and tubeless tape included